In recent years, RV culture has acquired a grandeur amount of popularity through social media. Whether it be residents, nomads or travelers - an RV seems like an ideal option for many. An RV offers comfortable and portable living. For many traveling in an RV, taking time to care for yourself and your RV is a necessity to a happy and healthy RV life.
Some of the best RV parks to relax and stay in Wichita are listed below.
- Air Capital RV Park
- Air Capital RV Park bills itself as “Wichita’s friendliest RV park.” It is conveniently located 4 miles off of the interstate in southwest Wichita. Air Capital is the RV park for you. Plus, it’s the only RV park in Wichita that is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act Standards for Accessible Design) compliant. It is open year-round and offers many amenities including full hookups, big rig friendly, free Wi-Fi, pet friendly and more.
- All Seasons RV Park
- All Seasons RV Park is a picturesque park in west Wichita. This scenic park is conveniently located 4 miles west of I-235 nestled in a nice quiet suburban atmosphere. All Seasons RV Park offers a break from all the “hustle & bustle” of life in a clean, beautiful neighborhood. Stay at All Seasons for a quick visit or an extended stay.
- K and R RV Park
- K&R RV Park is a privately owned RV park in southeast Wichita near Spirit, Cessna and McConnell Air Force Base. It is pet friendly and caters to long-term residents or vacation stays. K&R offers quick access to beautiful downtown Wichita, where you will find delicious restaurants, lively nightlife and scenic views.
- Camp The Range RV Park
- Camp The Range RV Park offers “Sunflower State Hospitality.” The full-service RV park, in north Wichita, is geared toward stopovers and permanent residents. Camp The Range offers recreation sites, relaxation and plenty of shady areas. This RV park also offers a storm shelter for those not-so-sunny days.
Come stay at one of these convenient and friendly RV parks on your next trip to Wichita. Stay for a few nights or for a while, either way, make time to check out some local restaurants and attractions in the area while you’re here.
- Chicken N Pickle
- Artichoke Sandwichbar
- River City Brewing Co.
- The Flying Stove- Food Truck
- Dempsey’s Burger Pub-Clifton Square
Find even more inspiration for visiting the Heart of the Country in our latest visitors guide.