One of the longest-running and largest indoor car shows in the country! This Wichita tradition has been welcoming thousands of visitors each year since 1957.
Kids Zone Open From 5:00 P.M. until 8:00 P.M.
Kids Zone Open: Noon - 8:00 P.M.
*Family Night Discounted Meals
- Hot Dog & 16 oz. drink, discount price $4.00
- Cheeseburger & 16 oz. drink, discount price $6.00
- Two Sliders & Fries and 12 oz. drink, discount price $5.00
Kids Zone Open: Noon - 3:00 P.M.
Awards Ceremony: 4:00 P.M. at Convention Hall - General public is welcome to attend!
This is the premier event of the Cars for Charities' 63rd Annual Cars for Charities' Rod & Custom Car Show. The goal of the Magnificent 7 competition is to showcase the best and most outstanding vehicles shown for the first time in Wichita. $17,000 in cash and trophies will be awarded to the winning vehicles in this competition. All Mag 7 Finalists receive $1,000 and the Mag 7 Winner receives a total of $11,000. In addition to cash and trophies, Magnificent 7 owners will be treated to an array of special events throughout the weekend.
- Located In Exhibition Hall Balcony
- Coloring Station
- Face Painting by Funtastic Faces & Friends
- Models provided by Horizon Hobby-Wheat State Hobbies
- Jewelry Making Station
- Special Appearances by your Favorite Cartoon Characters
- Balloon Animals and Clowns
- Have your Picture Taken with our Car Cut Outs
- Pop A Shot, Games and More
Tickets available soon. Want to enter your car?
Learn more about the Cars for Charities Rod & Custom Car Show.