If you are thinking about starting your own business, planning to launch a business in the near future, or want to know if starting a business is right for you, than this workshop is perfect for you, as you’ll learn how:
– A local business became the second largest marketing firm in Wichita
– To design (or redesign) your business model to be nimble in a changing market
– To hire for values and teach skills, rather than hire skills and teach values.
– To utilize innovation and technology to make business decisions, manage risks and grow your business.
– To know when to outsource and when to hire
– “Design Thinking” effects your business model and profitability as you Iterate the business model often to maintain a competitive advantage
Featured Presenters: Mike Snyder & Bruce Rowley of RSM and Vice-Major of Wichita, Bryan Frye