Inspired by the traditional Thai Lantern Festival, Night Lights is an all-new and completely reimagined sky lantern experience.
Join thousands of your friends, family, and neighbors as we come together to make a truly once-in-a-lifetime memory launching our lanterns just after dusk.
You don't have to travel across the world to find yourself; magic can be found right in your backyard. We can't wait to light the night skies with you.
What to Bring
- Lounge items, camp chairs, etc.
- Blankets, tarps to sit or lay on
- Cash for parking, gear, and treats
- Water (sealed, unopened containers only)
No coolers or alcohol. No outside food. Bags are checked.
Adult Ticket - $65 ($40 early bird) - This pass is valid for one adult (ages 12+) entry to the Night Lights Event. Includes entry wristband, event entry, sky lantern, and decorating kit for a lantern.
Child Ticket - $15 - Valid for one child (ages 4-11) entry to the Night Lights Event. Includes entry wristband, & access to kid zone. Children 3 and under do not require a ticket.
Tickets available online. Parking: $10/car, $20 VIP - cash only.
- One biodegradable personal sky lantern
- Night Lights-branded butane lighter
- Markers to decorate and craft your message to the skies
What’s NOT Included
- S’more Kits sold separately. Kits include marshmallows, graham crackers, Hershey’s chocolate, and roasting sticks to make 8-10 s' mores. One kit is $10, or buy 2 for $18, 3 for $25, 4 for $30, or 5 for $34.
- Radiate Portable Campfire Pits are sold separately for $25. Portable fire pits are perfect for roasting marshmallows and keeping warm! We will have a few traditional communal bonfires at our event, but we recommend adding a Radiate Campfire to your order for a more personal, private experience.