The first large-scale food event, Wichita Taste, is coming to downtown Wichita to celebrate the diversity of Wichita's culinary community throughout the city on September 28 – 29, 2018.
Wichita Taste will showcase Wichita's top culinary talent with items from more than 20 local restaurants, breweries, distilleries and wineries.
Wichita Taste is an all ages event, with food, entertainment and activities that everyone can enjoy and experience. A Chef’s Showcase will feature local and regionally-renowned chefs exercising their culinary muscle with live chef demonstrations and panel discussions. Additionally, families can explore a Kids Zone, filled with bounce attractions, arts and crafts.
In addition to the culinary experience, patrons will enjoy live musical entertainment from Uncle Kracker, Jerrod Niemann and Travis Marvin
Wichita Taste, is a two-day food and music festival in downtown Wichita in the Coleman Parking Lot on St. Francis, between 1st and 2nd on September 28th and 29th, 2018. Wichita Taste will feature more than 30 culinary establishments showcasing their very best dishes.
VIP Ticket - $50
- One ticket for both days of the festival
- Two strips for 10 food tasting tickets
- VIP Tent w/ private cash bar
- Preferred seating in the Chef's Showcase
- Special viewing area for music acts
Combo Ticket - $35
- One ticket for both days
- One strip of 10 food tasting tickets for each day
Single Day Admission - $20
- One ticket for either Friday or Saturday
- One strip of 10 food tasting tickets
Food Tasting Tickets - $15
- 10 food tasting tickets