Want to see all the games in action? Wichita offers great sports bar options downtown and around town. Catch the games or grab a bite to eat at one of these exciting locations.
Within walking distance of INTRUST Bank Arena
- Heroes Sports Bar & Grill - 117 N. Mosley St., Wichita KS 67202 - Known as “Old Town’s Original Sports Bar & Grill,” Heroes has 28 TVs and two projection screens, and a heated outdoor patio.
- River City Brewing Co. - 150 N. Mosley St., Wichita, KS 67202 - Try one of 16 handcrafted beers on tap; 15 televisions play various sporting events, and live music can be found upstairs at The Loft 150 on the weekends.
- Emerson Biggins Old Town - 808 E. Douglas Ave., Wichita, KS 67202 - With 35 HD TVs and three projects to watch the games, fans won’t miss a play.
- Pumphouse - 825 E. 2nd St. N., Wichita, KS 67202 - Check out the oil change pit and lift still visible from when this building used to be a gas station. With 36 TVs, six of which are in the outdoor patio, there’s plenty of room to catch the games.
- Old Chicago Wichita Old Town - 300 N. Mead St., Wichita, KS 67202 - In the heart of Old Town, this sports bar features its own taproom and pizzeria, serving up deep dish Chicago-style pizza and 110 beers from around the world.
- The Bullpen - 222 N. Washington, Wichita, KS 67202 - The Bullpen is Wichita’s newest spot to enjoy a dueling piano bar and an old tradition of alligator bites.
- Lou’s Place - 220 S. Commerce St., Wichita, KS 67202 - Pick up some delicious salmon poppers, carne tacos or the famous “Lou’s Burger” and enjoy live music and entertainment.
- The Monarch - 579 W. Douglas Ave., Wichita, KS 67213 - Home to the largest craft bourbon and whiskey collection in Kansas, The Monarch brings people together in the Historic Delano District.
- The New Stadium - 620 W. Maple, Wichita, KS 67213 -With live music everyday, this newly-renovated sports bar is a great hangout spot for pool players and karaoke connoisseurs.
- Side Pockets (The Brass Tap) -600 S. Tyler Road, Wichita, KS 67209 - With several pool tables, televisions to watch games and a hidden speakeasy (The Brass Tap), order some cheese fries, kick back and enjoy drinks with your friends.
- Rib Crib - 500 S. Ridge Road, Wichita, KS 67207 - Watch the games and enjoy some of the best ribs in Wichita.
- Bogey’s Sports Bar - 6339 W. Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS 67209 - Watch sports on one of a dozen televisions or gamble with Kansas KENO and Kansas Lottery.
- Dudley’s Irish Pub - 8550 W. 21st St. #500, Wichita, KS 67205 - Family-friendly during the day, this pub serves up pizza and other favorites until 9 p.m. when you have to be 21 to enter. Dudley’s has a huge game room with darts, pool tables and bar games.
- Hurricane Sports Grill - 8641 W. 13th St. N., Wichita, KS 67212 - Pull up a chair to watch the game and dig into some of the best wings in Wichita.
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grill - 3863 S. Seneca St., Wichita, KS 67217 - With 8 dart boards, six pool tables, a large outdoor patio and even a sand volleyball court, Bourbon Street brings the party to you. Don’t forget to try the Caribbean Jerk wings.
- O’Brien’s Irish Pub - 5205 E. Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS 67218 - This low-key sports bar has multiple televisions, pool tables, a patio and “pub grub.”
- Walt’s Sports Bar & Grill - 7732 E. Central Ave., Wichita, KS 67206 - Equipped with a table tennis room, full bar and home-cooked food since 1947, this hometown bar is known as Wichita’s “Cheers Bar & Grill.”
- Headshots Bar & Grill - 2120 N. Woodlawn, #324, Wichita, KS 67208 - This modern gaming bar has televisions to watch sports or a variety of complimentary gaming consoles, board games, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for patrons.