Wichita Wicked Brew Tour
May 28-Sept. 13, 2021
Hit the streets of Wichita and experience great local flavors as you embark on your Wicked Brew Tour. We're excited to bring back this popular event for its fifth year after canceling in 2020.
Have you been itching to stop by River City Brewing Co. or grab a cup of joe at Reverie Coffee Roasters? You can try these two, along with other favorites when you pick up your 2021 Wicked Brew Tour passport at any participating location or the Visit Wichita offices.
The Wicked Brew Tour has seen success in not only getting people out to drink local, it has also been a great way to showcase the best beers and coffee flavors in Wichita. Don't forget to tag your pictures with #wickedbrewtour!
How Does it Work?
- Pick up a passport at any participating location (or the Visit Wichita office)
- Grab some friends and enjoy a tasty beverage at any (or all) of the participating breweries and/or coffee shops below
- Kindly ask your server to stamp your Wicked Brew Tour passport
- Become a 2021 Wicked Brewer by hitting at least 10 participating breweries and/or coffee shops
- Receive an exclusive 2021 Wicked Brew Tour t-shirt and brag about your new favorite spots in style
Visit these participating locations and start collecting stamps.
- Augustino Brewing Company
- Central Standard Brewing
- Hopping Gnome Brewing Company
- Nortons Brewing Co.
- PourHouse by Walnut River Brewing
- River City Brewing Co.
- Sweet Allie B's Limestone Beer Co.
- Third Place Brewing
- Wichita Brewing Co. & Pizzeria - West, East
Complete the tour and score this limited-edition shirt - perfect for patio hanging this summer. Designed and printed locally by Wichita Screen Printing.
Finish your passport early! There are only 1,500 shirts available. Due to high interest in this event, shirts are on a first-come-first-served basis and sizes are not guaranteed. Once they're gone, they're gone so start touring!
Completed passports must be delivered to the Visit Wichita office for shirt pick-up. Visiting from out of town? No problem! Mail us your completed passport and contact information (email address included), and we will mail you your shirt (shipping unavailable for Wichita-area residents).
Visit Wichita Office
Visit Wichita is located at 515 S. Main, Ste. 115, Wichita, KS 67202. Open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please wear a facemask when visiting our Visitors Center.
Passports must have at least ten (10) official brew tour stamps, all from different participating locations. Only one (1) entry/passport per person. Must be 21 to participate in brewery portion of the tour. Visit Wichita is not responsible for the conduct of the passport holder.
Please remember to drink responsibly and enjoy the Wicked Brew Tour safely. Make it a date night and reserve your spot on a Wichita Brew Wagon Tour bus to knock out at least three of your breweries in one evening.