Enjoy the beauty of Wichita’s open-air facilities perfect for your next sporting event. From football, soccer and softball to BMX and extreme sports, Wichita brings you a collection of worthy venues.
Among our featured outdoor sports facilities:
- Riverfront Stadium, opened in April 2020 and home to the Double-A Wichita Wind Surge, with total seating capacity of 10,000+ and many first-class amenities for year-round sports events
- Stryker Sports Complex with 11 turf fields, each with outdoor lighting, for soccer, football, rugby and lacrosse, including a 112,000-square-foot indoor facility
- South Lakes Softball & Soccer Complex with 15 all-natural grass soccer fields and eight lighted softball diamonds, skinned infields, covered dugouts, electronic scoreboards and press boxes
- Eck Stadium, home of Wichita State University’s baseball team, with AstroTurf GameDay Grass on its outdoor field as well as in the adjacent 29,000-square-foot, climate-controlled indoor practice facility
- Cessna Stadium, also on the Wichita State campus, with seating for 24,000 people participating in football, soccer and outdoor track and field
- Bar2Bar MX Park with sandy loam dirt is the state’s premier track for motocross
Find more outdoor facilities in Wichita below, and discover additional details on the facilities in our digital Wichita Sports Facility Guide.