Zip around downtown Wichita in style with the city's newest mode of transportation - electric scooters. With more than 1,000 scooters available for rent, visitors and locals now have another option for exploring the city's core.
How It Works
Download the app for the scooter you'd like to ride (the two companies currently operating are Spin powered by Zagster and VeoRide). Then, scan the QR on the scooter to unlock it, then you're ready to take off. It costs about $10 for an hour ($1 to unlock the scooter and $0.15 per minute).
Wichita is a forward-moving city always looking for the next best way to create an easy way to get around in downtown Wichita. Electric scooters provide a fun option for a family-friendly activity or an easy, fast way to get around the area.
- Users must be at least 18 years old
- Only one person per scooter
- Scooters may only ride two abreast
- Do not park scooters in front of doors or anywhere inhibiting walkways
- Helmets are encouraged
- Ride as close to the right as possible, preferably in the bike lane
- Scooters must only be operated until 9 p.m. or dusk