Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center boasts more than 200,000 square feet of exhibition and meeting space. Century II connects to the 303-room Hyatt Regency Wichita. The two facilities combined have 28 meeting rooms and ballrooms.
- A total of 195,500 sq ft of open floor space
- Open main floor space for more than 700 booths
- 8-bay loading dock
- In-house electrical and telephone service
- Three professional stages
- On-site parking
- Connects to the Hyatt Regency Wichita, a 303-room hotel with conference center
- In-house catering and concessions provided by Hyatt Regency Wichita or Premier Catering: Food service capabilities for 10 to 3,500
Banquet & Meeting Rooms
Century II has fully equipped meeting rooms connected directly to the Hyatt Regency Wichita. The rooms range in size from 900 to 7,750 square feet to accommodate a variety of events. The Upper and Lower Galleries are exquisitely furnished and decorated with fine artwork to provide a relaxing retreat during meeting breaks.
The Concert Hall seats 2,178 people. It has state-of-the-art lighting and sound equipment to provide you with front row realism and a total sound performance whether it is being used for a musical, lecture, or audiovisual presentation
- Seating: 2,178 Continental style; main floor 1,676 & balcony 502
- 20 wheelchair seating locations
- Professional stage lighting and sound systems
- Infrared assisted listening system
- Stage - 49' deep, proscenium 60' wide x 29' high with forestage lift, and 40 line set
The Carl A. Bell, Jr. Convention Hall provides tiered seating with the flexibility of removable risers for both presentations and exhibitions. The hall can seat 5,012 people for presentations or stage productions on a 60' x 33' stage. Remove all the risers for 32,000 square feet of exhibit space that can accommodate 100 8' x 10' booths. Open the wall to the adjacent Exhibition Hall, and you'll have a total of 94,500 square feet of exhibit space.
Seating capacity for stage attraction - 5,012 | Or 32,000 sq ft of main floor exhibit space | 100 - 8' x 10' booths | Opens to Expo and Exhibition Halls | Stage - 41' deep, proscenium 60' wide x 29' high | Infrared assisted listening system
The Exhibition Hall provides 45,000 square feet of exhibit or banquet space for your event. There is an additional 17,500 square feet on the mezzanine that can also be utilized. This provides enough space for 160 8' x 10' booths on the main floor and 54 8' x 10' booths on the mezzanine or enough banquet space for 2,000 people. The hall's expansive windows offer a view of downtown Wichita.
- 45,000 sq ft of main floor exhibit space
- 17,500 sq ft of balcony floor exhibit space
- 160 - 8' x 10' booths on main floor
- 54 - 8' x 10' booths in balcony
- Opens to include Convention Hall for a total of 94,500 sq ft of exhibit space
- Stage - 41' deep, proscenium 60' wide x 29' high
Bob Brown Expo Hall offers 93,000 square feet of exhibit space and adjoins the 8,000 square foot Connecting Lobby.