From upbeat favorites of today to modern renderings of classical compositions, Wichita Symphony Orchestra brings visitors and patrons their perfect playlist at Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center. Feeling like taking in a contemporary piece? Check out the pops performances. Want to kick it old school? Enjoy the essentials with WSO’s Masterworks.
The symphony touts the biggest band in Wichita with the largest array of musical talent. Visitors might be surprised to experience how interactive each performance is, as well as the breadth of the compositions.
Below, you will find the complete schedule for the Wichita Symphony’s 2019-20 season:
- Bach Double + Bruckner 6 – Sept. 21-22
- Symphonic Tales – Oct. 26-27
- Carmina Burana – Nov. 23-24
- New World Symphony – Jan. 25-26
- Beethoven: The Complete Piano Concertos – Feb. 21-23
- Ravel & Brahms – March 14-15
- The Rose of Sonora – April 4-5
- Women Rock! – Oct. 5
- E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial in Concert – Dec. 7-8
- Revolution: Music of The Beatles – A Symphonic Experience – Feb. 8
- Apollo 13 in Concert – April 18