Get your holiday shopping done early or find delicious farm-to-table ingredients at one of the many Wichita farm and art markets happening all over the city. From the year-round Old Town Farmers’ Market to seasonal favorites, Wichita has local vendors for you to peruse nearly every day of the week. You’ll find these ongoing farmers’ markets, antique markets and artisan markets in Wichita. All are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
- Old Town Farmers’ Market – Outdoors at the Farm & Art Plaza, 835 E. 1st St. N. every Saturday from 7 a.m.-Noon, April through October; Indoors at WAVE, 650 E. 2nd St. N. every Saturday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., November through March
- Kansas Grown Farmers’ Market - West – 7001 W. 21st St. N.– 7-11 a.m. every Saturday, April through October
- Kansas Grown Farmers Market – Derby – 512 E. Madison Ave. – 8 a.m.-Noon – Saturdays, May through September
- Kansas Grown Farmers Market – East – 1423 N. Webb Road – 3-6 p.m. Wednesdays, May through September
- Lincoln Heights Village Farmers’ Market – Douglas Avenue & Oliver Street – 7-11 a.m. every Wednesday, through October.
- 2019 Dole VA Farmers’ Market – Robert Dole VA Medical Center, 5500 E. Kellogg Drive, Wichita, KS 67218 – 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m. every third Thursday, May through October.
- Mistletoe Market – Wichita’s indie Artisan and Boutique Gift Fest - Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center, 225 W. Douglas Ave. - Nov. 1-2
- Mercadito Hispano NoMar – NoMar International Market, 204 E. 21st St. N. – 6-9 p.m. every Saturday
- The Workroom’s 2nd Saturday Artisan Market – 150 N. Cleveland – 10 a.m.-2 p.m. every second Saturday, April through October (outdoors) and November through March (indoors)
- 2nd Saturday Sidewalk Sale at Generations Antiques & Artisans – 3737 W. Douglas Ave., Wichita, KS 67203 – 9 a.m.-4 p.m. every second Saturday through Dec. 8 (indoors Dec. 8 through Jan 11)
- Falling for Christmas Event at Junk in the Trunk - 4535 E. 61 St. N., Kechi, KS – 9 a.m.-5 p.m. – Oct. 19
- Outdoor Vintage Flea Market at Paramount Antique Mall – 13200 W. Hwy 54 – 8 a.m.-3 p.m. every third Saturday – Oct. 19
- Outdoor Vintage Market at Paramount Marketplace – 6297 E. 13th St. Wichita – 9 a.m.-3 p.m. – Oct. 19
- 26th Annual Unique Antique Market at K-State Research & Extension Office – 7001 W. 21st St. – 10 a.m.-4 p.m. - Oct. 20
- Vintage Inspired Prospectors - Fall Market at Hartman Arena – 8151 N. Hartman Arena Drive – Friday & Saturday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-4 p.m. – Nov. 8-10 – Tickets $10
- 5th Annual Holiday Market at WSU Tech – 3821 E. Harry St. - 10 a.m.-4 p.m. – Nov. 16
If you’re looking for fresh produce any day of the week, try Dillons Marketplace or Whole Foods. Be sure to check out other unique shopping options while you're visiting.