From the year-round Old Town Farmers’ Market to seasonal markets in all corners of the city, Wichita, KS has a market for nearly every day of the week. You’ll find ongoing farmers’ markets, antique markets, flea markets and artisan markets in Wichita. All are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted.
- Kansas Grown! Farmers' Market West, Sedgwick County Extension Office, 7001 W. 21st St. N., Saturday from 7 a.m.-12 p.m., open April through October
- Kansas Grown! Farmers' Market Derby, Madison Avenue Central Park, 512 E. Madison Ave. in Derby, Saturday from 7 a.m.-12 p.m., open May through September
- Old Town Farmers' Market, outdoor at the Farm and Art Plaza on Saturday from 7 a.m.-12 p.m. April through October and indoor at The Wave 650 E. 2nd St. N. on Saturday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. November through March,
- Mercadito Hispano Nomar, at the NoMar Plaza, 204 E. 21st St. N., Saturday and Sunday, May through October
- GreenAcres Farmers' Market, 2141 E. 21st St. N. in Bradley Fair, Tuesday from 3-6 p.m., May through September
- Downtown Farmers' Market, in Fidelity Bank courtyard at 220 S. Main St., every other Tuesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., June through September
- Kansas Grown! Farmers' Market East, Whole Foods, 1423 N. Webb, Wednesday from 3-6 p.m., open May 2 through September,
- Lincoln Heights Village Farmers' Market, Douglas & Oliver, Wednesday from 7-11 a.m., open May through October
- VA Farmers' Market, at the Dole VA Medical Center, 5500 E. Kellogg Dr., every third Thursday from 7 a.m.-1 p.m., June through October
- Outdoor Artisan Market at The Workroom, 150 N. Cleveland, second Saturday of every month from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., April through October
- 2nd Saturday Side Walk Sale at Generations Antiques & Artisans, 3737 W. Douglas Ave., second Saturday of every month from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- All The Pretty Things Outdoor Market, 141 E. Kay in Derby, one Saturday a month
- Paramount Marketplace Outdoor Market, 6297 E. 13th St., fourth Saturday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., April through October,
- Paramount West Antique Mall Outdoor Market, 13200 W. Highway 54, third Saturday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., April through October
- Paramount East Antique Mall Outdoor Market, 10187 SW Highway 54 in Augusta, second Saturday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m., April through October
- Wichita Flea Market, Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center, 225 W. Douglas, one weekend most months, $3-$5 admission for ages 13 and older
If you're looking for gifts for special loved ones, Wichita offers a ton of other shopping opportunities including local gems and national retailers.