CityArts offers people of all ages and cultural backgrounds the opportunity to participate in diverse art programming throughout the year.
Located in a three-story building in Wichita's historic Old Town district, the facility was designed specifically to meet the needs of a community arts center in Wichita, featuring four exhibit galleries and The Art Shoppe boutique dedicated to showcasing work by local artists. Year-round art classes are offered in photography, silversmithing, glass fusing, glass blowing, painting, digital arts, pottery, drawing and more.
- Days & Hours: Hours of Operation: M-TH: 9 am-8 pm | F: 9 am-5 pm | SAT: 9 am-3 pm | SUN: 12-5 pm
- Meeting Space-If yes, enter data in Meeting Rm tab:
- Capacity: Main Gallery: 100 seated, 250 standing; Boardroom: 40 Seated
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours: M-Th; F 10am-5pm; Sa 10am-4pm
- Gift Shop:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Non-Smoking Facility:
- Not for Profit:
- Pets Allowed:
- Price Range: Free
- Public Wireless Internet Access Areas:
- Exhibits Space
- Description Perfect for Business Meetings, Family Gatherings, Receptions and Showers, Birthday and Retirement Parties and so much more. Centrally located in the Old Town District, CityArts is the focal point for all cultural arts in our community.
- Total Sq. Ft. 3950
- Reception Capacity 125
- Space Notes open catering
- Theatre Capacity 100
- Banquet Capacity 75
- Number of Rooms 5
- Classroom Capacity 20