Ulrich Museum of Art-Wichita State University
TODAY'S ART MATTERS. As the region's source for modern and contemporary art, the Ulrich Museum of Art at Wichita State University connects viewers with artists and artworks that reflect our world today. Visitors can explore and enjoy 20th- and 21st-century art that often newly considers established traditions and develops fresh creative paradigms. Follow us on Twitter, @ulrichmuseum or like us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ulrichmuseum or on Instagram www.instagram.com/ulrichmuseum
- Ulrich Museum of Art-Wichita State University
- 1845 N. Fairmount
- Wichita, KS 67260
- Gallery hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday; closed Mondays and major/university holidays.
- Days & Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11 A.M. – 5 P.M. Closed Sundays, University & Major Holidays NOT OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 20, 2021!!!
- Capacity: 250
- Admission/Price Range: Free
- Guided Tours Available:
- Tour Length: 1 hour
- Handicap Accessible:
- Group Min: 10
- Group Max: 60
- Non-Smoking Facility:
- Not for Profit:
- Days & Hours: Gallery hours are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday; closed Mondays and major/university holidays.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Public Wireless High Speed Internet: