Visit Wichita’s Ultimate Sports GiveawaySweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
The following promotion is intended for participants in the 48 contiguous United States and Washington D.C. only. The Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Void in Alaska and Hawaii. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below.
1. DESCRIPTION: Internet access required. The “Visit Wichita’s Great Wichita Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") begins on Thursday, February 7, 2024 and ends on Monday, March 7, 2024 at 11:59:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) (“Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Visit Wichita, 515 S. Main Street, Suite 115, Wichita, Kansas (“Sponsor”). Topgolf Wichita, Blade & Timber, NCAA and Wichita Thunder (each a "Prize Provider" and collectively the “Prize Providers”) are prize suppliers only, are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries, the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or the selection of the winners.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or Washington, D.C. (each an “Entrant” and collectively “Entrants”). Entrants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Entrants must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address identified on the entry form. Employees, owners, shareholders, officers and directors of Sponsor (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), Prize Providers and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, promotion and advertising agencies together with the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons (collectively, “Household Members”), are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year; "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein. Sweepstakes Grand Prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted, sold or bartered. Void in Hawaii and Alaska, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting visitwichita.com/visit-wichita-giveaway/ (the "Sweepstakes Homepage") and following the on-screen instructions to access the registration form. Entrant must provide all of the information requested, including but not limited to Entrant’s full name, physical address and email address, then click “Submit” to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries may also be collected on Visit Wichita’s social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor's decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes, at any time and in its sole discretion.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about Tuesday, March 5, 2024, (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing from all eligible Entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email via the email address provided on the registration form. The potential winner is responsible for checking his/her spam filter. The potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within five (5) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. The potential winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within five (5) days of initial notification affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents"). Failure of a potential winner to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize and selection of an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of each Grand Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the Grand Prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If Grand Prize is awarded but goes unclaimed or is forfeited by recipient, such Grand Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. Winner's travel companions (each a “Guest” or collectively “Guests”) must be