Looking for a place for your small group to gather or unwind after a long day of meetings? You'll certainly find inspiring and functional small venue spaces and restaurants with private dining rooms in Wichita for your next event. Get started with this roundup.
Restaurants with Private Dining Rooms
For an intimate evening or an exclusive group experience, Wichita offers more than two dozen restaurants with private dining. There’s a range of menu options to meet everyone’s cuisine preferences and budget.
- Just a few blocks from Wichita’s convention center is AVI Seabar & Chophouse, which specializes in freshly prepared steaks, seafood, sandwich and salad creations. The second-story bar offers signature cocktails, beer and a great space for small groups to gather.
- Located in Wichita’s Old Town District, Larkspur Bistro and Bar boasts a private dining room and access to a lovely covered patio your group is sure to enjoy.
- Not only will you find an inviting space for your party at Lola’s Bistro, but your guests will delight in the international cuisine, hand-picked wine list and house made desserts.
- Looking for an upscale steakhouse or seafood dinner? Try Scotch & Sirloin for impeccable food and a private room for groups that showcases Wichita’s status as the Air Capital of the World.
- Nestled in the trendy Douglas Design District, your party can enjoy one of two private dining rooms, an extensive wine list and international cuisine at Vora Restaurant European.
Find even more restaurants with private dining rooms and start planning your gathering.
Venues for Small Groups
If it’s incredible, memorable experiences you’re hoping to craft for your small group, Wichita offers a variety of options to make your event a smashing success.
- Wichita breweries offer festive spaces to host small groups. PourHouse by Walnut River Brewing Company has an upstairs loft area for groups, and River City Brewing Co.’s loft which allows for outside catering.
- Jenny Dawn Cellars, a winery in downtown Wichita, is the perfect backdrop for a small gathering. The winery crafts their own wines on-site and offers tasty appetizers for guests as well. In addition to a cozy tasting room, which can accommodate up to 30 people, the winery has a patio for groups of up to 40 guests to mingle and unwind.
- Live entertainment venues like Mosley Street Melodrama and Roxy's Downtown offer delicious food, fun and entertainment for small groups.
- Known as a place where brilliant women in Wichita connect and meet, The Hive Wichita also offers its welcoming digs to small groups looking for a place to gather and be inspired.
- Sized just right, book a room at YaYa’s Eurobistro and enjoy European-American food, creative cocktails and more.
Just Outside Wichita
Head 20 minutes north of Wichita for a unique experience at Elderslie Farm. With formal dining, an on-site creamery and delicious treats at the Bramble Café, this rural venue offers blackberry picking and farm-to-table favorites.
Also located just 20 minutes north of Wichita, Grace Hill Winery is a 10-acre vineyard offering a beautiful backdrop for small meetings. Located at the foot of the eight-acre vineyard, the Grace Hill Winery Event Center is one of the Wichita area’s most scenic venues. The center includes a full kitchen and patio to bring the party outdoors.
Need more inspiration? You’ll find it in this guide of unique meeting spaces in Wichita.