Visits with Santa will be more cautious this season to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, however you can still get photos, share your wish list and leave letters for Jolly Saint Nick if you’re spending the holidays in Wichita.
We’ve done the homework and created this list of places in Wichita to visit Santa in 2020. Make sure to put in a good word for us with big guy so we end up on the nice list.
- Santa’s Wonderland at Cabela’s – Nov. 7-Dec. 24
- Santa will be waving and interacting with guests from behind glass doors during Illuminations walk-thru display at Botanica Wichita – Nov. 14-Dec. 23
- Santa hours are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays during Old Fashioned Christmas at Prairie Pines Christmas Tree Farm– Nov. 27-Dec. 20
- Ride a train to see Santa during Watson's Christmas Express at O.J. Watson Park – Nov. 27-Dec. 20
- Take your own photos with Santa during Bradley Fair Holiday Stroll on Sunday afternoons featuring free horse-drawn carriage rides, live music, kids activities and more – Nov. 22-Dec. 20
- Make a reservation for the Santa Photo Experience at Towne East Square – Nov. 27-Dec. 24
- See Santa and his reindeer during A Country Christmas at Fulton Valley Farms – Nov. 27-Dec. 20
- St. Nick 5Klick and Little Dasher Run at Sedgwick County Park – Dec. 5
- Skate with Santa Saturdays at the Ice Pond at Chicken N Pickle – Dec. 5, 12, 19
- Bring your own camera to capture Santa and live reindeer during Friends of Wichita Art Museum Holiday Open House at Wichita Art Museum – Dec. 6
- Santa Paws Photos at Prairie Ridge Animal Hospital – Dec. 6
- Santa Fun Run for all ages at Sedgwick County Park – Dec. 12
- Pictures with Santa at the Winery at Wyldewood Cellars – Dec. 19
Looking for more holly jolly beyond a Santa sighting? There's plenty of holiday spirit in Wichita.