Old Town District
Within walking distance of Intrust Bank Arena, Wichita’s historic Old Town District is your one-stop shop for live music and entertainment, dining, shopping and fun. Check out these unique places sure to enhance your Wichita experience:
Food & Drink
- 86 Cold Press - Eco-friendly cold press juice bar
- The Anchor - Gastro-pub & dining
- B & C Barbeque - Get a taste of that Old Town barbecue spice where the meat is hand-seasoned and the buffet will have you going back for more
- The Beacon Restaurant - Breakfast is served all day
- Bite Me BBQ, Inc. - Voted one of the state’s “Top 7 BBQ s for Ribs”
- Blue Fin Sake Bar & Sushi - A taste of Japan
- Playa Azul, Inc. - Authentic Mexican cuisine
- Larkspur Bistro & Bar - This upscale dining option includes a mixture of Mediterranean, French, Italian and American dishes
- District Taqueria - Celebrate street tacos with fresh ingredients and made-to-order dishes
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries - local favorite for burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches and their famous fries
- Gang Nam Korean Grill & Bar - authentic Korean cuisine cooked right at your table
- Hana Café - Old Town’s oldest sushi bar
- Lotus Leaf Café - Eat fresh and healthy with vegetarian and vegan options
- The Kitchen - fresh, clean food all made from scratch in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Old Mill Tasty Shop - Get a drink from an old-fashioned soda fountain, try a famous milkshake and order the Blue Plate Special at a Wichita tradition since 1932
- The Rail Scratch Cocktails - Mix drinks with an art gallery with cocktails inspired by the flavors of India.
- Sabor Latin Bar & Grill - A taste of South America
- Smoothie King - Fresh ingredients with a purpose: to help promote lifestyles
- Todd Brian’s Brick Street Café & Tavern - Made-to-order hot soups, sandwiches and salads while sipping on the daily drink special.
- Wasabi Hinkaku - Come in and sit down or order takeout with tons of sushi, sashimi, bento and noodle options to suit any palate.
- Yo-B Yogurt & Burgers - Cover all your basic yogurt and burger needs with a vibrant atmosphere and tons of flavors to choose from.
- Heroes Sports Bar & Grill - Known as “Old Town’s Original Sports Bar & Grill,” Heroes has 28 TVs and two projection screens, and a heated outdoor patio.
- River City Brewing Co. - Try one of 16 handcrafted beers on tap; 15 televisions play various sporting events, and live music can be found upstairs at The Loft 150 on the weekends.
- Emerson Biggins Old Town - With 35 HD TVs and three projects to watch the games, fans won’t miss a play.
- Pumphouse - Check out the oil change pit and lift still visible from when this building used to be a gas station. With 36 TVs, six of which are in the outdoor patio, there’s plenty of room to catch the games.
- Old Chicago Wichita Old Town - In the heart of Old Town, this sports bar features its own taproom and pizzeria, serving up deep dish Chicago-style pizza and 110 beers from around the world.
- Lou’s Place - Pick up some delicious salmon poppers, carne tacos or the famous “Lou’s Burger” and enjoy live music and entertainment.
Live Music & Entertainment
- Industry Old Town - Enjoy Wichita’s only open-air rooftop bar and downstairs cocktail lounge located in the heart of Old Town District.
- Mort’s Cigar and Martini Bar - Try one of 160 amazing martinis and a full bar, plus an impressive cigar selection. Mort’s is known for it’s local live music six nights a week.
- Public at the Brickyard - Known for farm-fresh ingredients, homemade fare and Old Town’s largest outdoor music venue don’t miss out on this Wichita favorite.
- Rock Island Live - With some of the best live music in Wichita, Rock Island Live brings in a wide variety of local, region and national bands with an alternative flare.
- Lucinda’s - Looking for a unique gift? Stop into Lucinda’s for some flag swag or unique odds and ends and accessories for your home.
- Aida’s Silver Jewelry - From pop-up cards to the perfect piece of jewelry, visit Aida’s to spoil the special lady in your life.
- Bella Luz - Local artists come together to share their unique works with the community. Purchase something authentic and rare to fit any style.
- Bondie’s Old Town Antique Mall - Antique lovers love to sift through the hidden gems at Bondie’s!
- Dock 410 - From antique architectural items, leather furniture, chandeliers and other household accessories, find a neat selection at Dock 410.
- Mrs. O’Leary’s - With a little bit of everything for art lovers, Mrs. O’Leary’s offers paper art supplies, vintage goods, coffees, charms, antiques and so much more.
- Urban Interiors by Farmhouse 5 - Find unique furniture, home decor, lighting, art and accent pieces at this eclectic shop in Old Town.